- 1. Installing vCenter Single Sign On fails with the error: Error 20010: Failed to configure LookupService
- vCenter Single Sign On installer reports the error: Error 29155.Identity source discovery error.
also try some known issues here
- "Error 20010.Failed to configure LookupService" error.
- Don't use anything except dots in your admin password as special character and IT WILL WORK
- If you have the word PORT in any part of your domain name or fqdn for vcenter the installer will throw errors!!!
- If you have hyphern "-" in any part of your domain name or fqdn for vcenter the installer will throw errors!!!
- try changing the name to an fqdn name.
- pre-create the tablespace and the users (RSA_DBA and RSA_USER) and let the SSO installation create the tables and schemas during installation